Rebate Deal Management
Our client serves customers worldwide from around 6,600 offices in over 80 countries.
- Year on year health checks have ensured the bank remains benchmarked among Australia’s leading organizations
- Improved controls within the accounts environment, resulting in financial returns back to the business
The client was looking for an external audit partner to test internal controls across historical invoice payment transactions.
They wanted to benchmark their own performance against future audit results and to further improve controls within Accounts Payable.
The Profectus Solution
- Recovery function within the Accounts Payable audit system
- Practical recommendations to modify process and improve controls for Accounts Payable
- Yearly audit and performance checks
Profectus was selected as the client’s audit partner to audit all Accounts Payable transactions. We implemented the recovery function within our Accounts Payable audit systems to ensure the bank was provided with practical recommendations for modifying processes and improving controls.
The global bank provides financial services to over 36 branches and offices in Australia.
The client serves customers worldwide from around 6,600 offices in over 80 countries.