Accounts Payable Audits
YOU PROBABLY SUFFER FROM
3.5 - 4.5 ERRORS
IN EVERY 10,000 TRANSACTIONS
THE AVERAGE FINANCIAL INFLOW IS
$25,000 - $75,000
PER 100 MILLION AUDITED
PROFECTUS HAVE RECOVERED MORE THAN
OF TRANSACTIONAL ERRORS IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS
Accurately detect and recover Accounts Payable errors. We are the quality standard for auditing technology
- Profectus achieves higher recovery rate than our competitors by 25%+.
- Profectus have recovered more than $100 Million in transactional errors over the last 12 months.
- Profectus’ technologies solve the problem of payment errors.
Profectus Accounts Payable Audits cover your key risk areas and results go straight to your bottom line.
- Profectus Audits identify and recover duplicate payments, overpayments, VAT/GST processing errors and aged supplier statement credits.
- Profectus take on the data analytics, results verification against source documents and supplier liaison and recovery of errors.
- Profectus highlights the causes of errors and can assist with technology to prevent future errors.
Did you know?
SAP/Oracle/Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP systems including invoice capture technology will not stop all errors associated with duplicate or overpayments and GST processing errors.
3.5 to 4.5 errors occur in every 10,000 transactions.
These errors will be picked up in Profectus’ Accounts Payable Audit(s), increasing the returns to your bottom line.
The average financial inflow is $25,000 to $75,000 per $100 million transactions audited!
Average financial inflow is $25,000 to $75,000 per $100 million audited
Effective audits made easy.
With our unique software and highly skilled staff, we partner with you to conduct all analysis, verification and supplier liaison.
Choose Profectus’ Accounts Payable Audits as an extension of your internal audit functions (detective control) and improve your business. Audit up to 4 years of historical data, then re-audit in real time, quarterly, six monthly, or annually.
For Supplier Statement auditing, we review statements for credits and debit balances, and run ongoing monthly analyses. Our post-analysis reporting highlights errors and their causes, benchmarking your company performance against equivalent organizations.
You can identify and recover all key transaction errors by combining our Accounts Payable Audits with Contract Compliance Audits.
Key questions to ask yourself
■ Are your Audit functions adequate?
■ How often have you conducted an Accounts Payable Audit?
■ When was your last Accounts Payable Audit?
■ Are you satisfied that your Accounts Payable Audit Controls are adequate?